4.08.2012

After 3 Months: POST 2

So here you have the second part of my vacation, plus a picture from the first week already in college (in the first week whe always do some sort of 'welcome' week to the new freshmen and we have this picnic at the end of the week). This bunch is just a few pictures, the first 2 pictures are from a place in Campo Grande where whe can see this really awesome sunset and the rest is more focused on my trip back to Rio, because I didn't even take that much pics in the first place because I was all about enjoying myself more, so almost everytime I didn't remember taking pictures or taking my camera with me somewhere.
And for those in the last post asked me if I really did the cover of my notebook, yes I did! hahaha, it's really easy actually, nothing that hot glue can't help you :)


That's it for now, guys!
Take Care! :)

1 comment:

JanandJill.com said...

I just found your blog and these pics look so cool from your trip. How exciting and I love the group pic at the end. You all look like you're having so much fun.

Following you now
xoDale
www.savvyspice.com