7.10.2011

Homecoming

Hello, guys! Sorry bot posting during my trip to Rio. I wasn't with my notebook there, and I really don't like using somebory else's computer.
Plus, I didn't post these last few days because I'm trying to edit the videos I made, trying to make them interesting for you. I have yet to edit the pictures I took from a place not many people get to know when they are in Rio. So, I have a lot of work to do.
But, I'll let you guys with this video of me, it's raw and has no editing so, please, excuse that.

Last Day from Raissa on Vimeo.

Last day. Filmed at Guarulhos' Airport, São Paulo, Brazil.


P.s.¹: Excuse my zit marcs and weird angles.
P.s²: I didn't know that I scratched my face that much until I saw the video, sorry.

4 comments:

Paola said...

answer:thank you so much for your lovely comment!!;D

http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

annie said...

hey! I just want to say I think I just fell in love with your accent. For this reason you must post another video! hahaha in all seriousness, I really can't wait for your pictures of rio :) :)

annie
WEMAKEPLANS

zubizup said...

Toptan İçgiyim
http://www.yoncatoptan.com/

Bang and Buck said...

looks great! i want to visit SA!

xo

Bang & Buck